To become a member of the RPCU
If you wish to become a member of Regroupement provincial des comités des usagers, please contact the executive director, Mr. Pierre Blain at 514 436-3744 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Membership application form
Download Membership application form (Word)
Download Membership application form (PDF)
Membership renewal form
Download Membership renewal form (Word)
Download Membership renewal form (PDF)
Update contact information form
Download Update contact information form (Word)
Download Update contact information form(PDF)
The SERVICES we provide can be grouped in three categories: REPRESENTATION for your committees, SUPPORT through our expert advice and FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES.
In addition to our services available Monday through Friday by telephone or email, here are a few additional benefits of RPCU membership:
- The opportunity to participate and vote at the RPCU general assembly, and elect your regional representatives to the board of administrators
- Membership certificates for each user and resident committee in your institution as well as member cards
- The RPCU bulletin
- Preferential rates and registration priority for RPCU Forums and Conferences
- Preferential rates for your stay at any Hôtel des Gouverneurs (see rates on the attached sheet)
- Preferential rates when you use the services of MELTING ICECUBE Consultants to develop various communications tools and platforms approved by the RPCU.